Thursday, April 11, 2013

Boston Comic Con here I come, ready or not!


So the Boston Comic Convention is just over a week away.  I am up to my neck in new things including two new books and 6 new posters.  All these things will be available at my table.  I also have some sketch cover books, these are crazy limited and are first come first serve.  I will have Low Concept 3 for sale, which is an anthology book where I draw a story written by Lawrence Rosales.  The other book is called, Chroma by Tryptic Press.  Chroma is a New England showcase for 12 talented area artists.  6 of the artists in the Book will be at Boston Comic Con and a variant cover will be available. http://trypticpress.com/ is the website for the book.  Come by and say Hi.
Here is one of the new posters:

No comments:

Post a Comment